Sunday, June 2, 2013

Home Again

So I've been back home for a little now and basically I'm bored!  Nothing new.  Nothing exciting.  However, I have had plenty of time to think about my time in Vietnam.  I've told all my friends and family everything that happened and everything I did and saw and I realized that I absolutely loved every single aspect of this trip...the culture, the food, the country, and especially the people.  Before this trip I was constantly asked why Vietnam?  I was asked this by my friends, co-workers, family members, and even complete strangers and the only answer I could give was why not.  Now that I've been there my answer is so much more than why not and I'm so grateful for that.  Thank you for this opportunity.  I will truly never forget this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment